Friday, May 26, 2006

Graduation Weekend has Officially Begun



Last night (5/25/06) was our "Senior Banquet." One of my classmates, James Sarasua, took advantage of that opportunity to propose to his girlfriend, Tara. If I can ever figure out how to post videos on this Blogger site, I will show you a short clip of the proposal. =)

Above is a picture of me with Kar-Yee, Kar-Wai, Eunice, and Yuri, before eating the delicious Chinese food provided by University Catering at the Wong Kerlee Conference Room (which is where I plan to have my wedding reception on June 24, 2007). =)



Tonight (5/26/07) was the School of Medicine's "Hooding Ceremony," during which loved ones participated in "hooding" each graduating senior. Mom and Dad hooded me. =) It was a meaningful and lovely ceremony. Here are some more photos of the event.

3 Comments:

Blogger limkenfl said...

Go Janie Welcome to the Blogosphere!
kpl

8:51 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

congrats on your graduation janie! of COURSE i remember you! who can forget your radiant smile. (: do keep blogging! would love to hear about whats going on in your life!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Try www.videoegg.com...

Congratulations on your graduation!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home