Thursday, June 22, 2006

Meet the Residents

I realized that I needed to go out to dinner a few times before my social life was completely and utterly demolished (i.e. the start of internship).

Here is Viki, Sunnie, Monica, and me (and Tracie) – my old team on Internal Medicine at Riverside County Regional Medical Center. =) Two nights ago we all decided to go out to eat at a Korean restaurant in San Bernardino to celebrate Sunnie’s and Viki’s completion from a grueling preliminary medicine year.


Viki and Sunnie were my superstar interns! Viki will be going on to Ophthalmology, and Sunnie will be moving up to Northern California to complete a residency in Anesthesiology.

Tonight all of the new residents were invited over to the house of an attending physician (Dr. Raval’s) for dinner. It has been fun to get to know the other residents. Here is a picture of some of my fellow incoming interns.


Me, Uma, Darin, Sonia, and Socrates

3 Comments:

Blogger YLGMD said...

They look like a great bunch. May God grant you a wonderful first day!!

Yamil

4:18 AM  
Blogger limkenfl said...

oh Hello!
kpl

10:07 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Hey Janie!! I hope your first week was not too bad!! So nice of you to put pics up! I look so cheesy!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home