Sunday, July 09, 2006

Jane and Fred's Wedding


So today (7/9/06) I attended another beautiful wedding – that of Drs. Jane and Fred Lee. It was out at Newport Beach at the Marriot Hotel. A gorgeous outdoor wedding and an indoor hotel reception. =) I am so sentimental at weddings. I must admit that I shed tears several times throughout the ceremony and even during the reception. I am so happy for Jane and Fred. I have seen their friendship sprout, grow, and blossom into a God-centered relationship. Jane is one of the sweetest, most tender-hearted individuals I know. She is so giving, loving, and caring. "Freddie" is also a wonderful man of God, ever smiling and welcoming to anyone who enters into his sphere of influence. I will miss both of them dearly while they are serving the underprivileged as missionaries at a Seventh-day Adventist Dental Clinic in Trinidad. May God bless their new family.

Paul, Freddie, Jane, and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home