Sunday, October 28, 2007

From Bride to Bridesmaid

Last week, Paul and I had the opportunity to be a part of my brother's wedding.


Yes, indeed, four months after Paul and I were married, James and Linda also tied the knot! It was a beautiful wedding, and I am so lucky to have gained a sweet and wonderful sister...



Chris Chu, Paul, and Ken Lim with my brother...


My mother-in-law came out from Hawaii to spend almost a week and a half with us before the wedding. She is so much fun to be around...


I got to see my little precious nieces again, Lizzy and Rachel...


Boy, am I wedding'd out! My poor parents are trying to catch their breath after this marathon of a year. At least they've married us off and can now move on with their lives.

9 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

WOW! You've been busy! Thanks for the smörgåsbord of entries and pictures! I enjoyed reading and looking through (downloading) all the pictures. I look forward to REGULAR postings of your life. I totally agree with you on one thing... I feel totally weddinged out myself... but we have one more to go this year;P We'll see you next month!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Gloria Hwang said...

You look especially beautiful in that red dress! You're parents sure have had a yr. Good to see you with such a big smile.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanks! looks like you were having a busy summer by the looks of your multiple posts here! =)

10:05 AM  
Blogger ok said...

Just want to say that I send you and your beautiful girls peace and hope and love, my name is also Janie Lee that is how I found you!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Puii-Mac Lover said...

puiicolney@gmail.com

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home