Sunday, October 28, 2007

We've Tied the Knot!

Four months after my last post, I have finally decided to take a step forth into the blogosphere again...now as a married woman. Amidst the craziness of being married and starting ophthalmology residency, time did not permit me to blog at my leisure. Nonetheless, tonight I made the determination to take a free moment to post pictures from our wedding. Paul and I were happily married on June 24, 2007. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment. Many apologies for the delay!

Before the wedding...


Me, anxious to be married...


Ingrid's famous infrared shots...






My wonderful girlfriends...


Paul completely surprised me with his tears...


Our friends...


Our head table setup...


Cutting the cake...


The slipperiest piggy back ride ever...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel and Eric Nelson said...

FABULOUS PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home