Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Bayside Experience

Highlights from my weekend in Northern California:

Visiting my brother, James, and seeing his new pad in Santa Rosa.


Bumping into Cherie Leng at Sacramento Central SDA Church.


Playing music with Eric, James, and Cherie – all proficient musicians - after having a nice Sabbath lunch at Rachel and Eric Nelson’s place.


Visiting my cousins, Grace and Eddie, and their four beautiful children.


Playing with Rachel and Lizzy, the two youngest and most flexible children.


Going to San Ramon to visit my friend, Nyein, whose sister, Ayemi, was also visiting her this weekend.


Attending a church called GRX (Great Exchange Covenant Church) with Nyein.

Going to the 37th Annual Bay Area Fungus Fair at the Oakland Museum of California.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Cool Pix! How about e-mailing me the rest of those cool photos? We enjoyed having you visit us... come again, with Paul (of course).

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home